Our Environmental Commitment
Claramount’s Spa is an Eminence Certified Green Spa Claramount is committed to the following:
- Maintaining pesticide-free lawns and gardens
- Supporting organic growers
- Using local food producers, thus reducing, in-season food transport costs
- Composting food scraps and grass clippings
- Using organic spa product in therapies and retail sales
- Using recycled packaging material.
- Using soap and shampoo dispensers in bathrooms rather than single-use, packaged shampoos and bath products
- Encouraging guests to re-use towels and reduce laundry
- Ensuring laundry is done in the most energy-saving and environmentally-friendly fashion possible; e.g. gas dryers versus electric, commercial washing machines versus household machines
- Using environmentally-friendly cleaning products
- Safely disposing of hazardous waste such as paints, fluorescent bulbs, etc.
- Using compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Turning down heat and turning off air conditioning in unoccupied rooms
- Using an on-demand hot water system for swimming pool.
- Avoiding the use of bottled water in our rooms, encourage guests to use potable tap water, centrally dispense spring water that can be carried to rooms in reusable containers
- Encouraging employees to be motivated to cooperate with all of the above and work as a team to promote the well being of our environment.
Keep in Touch
Sign up for occasional e-mails from Claramount with news and promotions. You can revoke your permission at any time, and we won’t share your personal information with any third party.